lördag 23 september 2017

International Tournament of Art & Craft - ITAC'17 - Grand Finale - the World

This is my take on the last challenge - the grand finale - of ITAC-17.

If you want to know more about the challenge you can find information here.

The last challenge was the world and for this challenge I wanted to do a tag.



Lace and ribbon are coloured with Prima Color Bloom spray.

I have cut the tag from multi media paper and die-cut a hole on it. Around the edges of the tag and the hole I have distressed with green Archival ink. Then I used a stencil and modelling paste to give the tag some texture.

I put the lace behind the hole and sew around the circle.



I die-cut the letters for love, peace and harmony as well as the the round circle around the small hole from scraps of cardstock.







Around some of the modelling paste circles I have written the lyrics of the song Aquarius, which include the three die-cut words. On the circles I used both gelatos and glitter stickles.

The ribbon on the topp also holds a small piece of wire in place. On the wire are some pearls.



Inga kommentarer: