söndag 17 september 2017

International Tournament of Art & Craft - ITAC'17 - Challenge 5 - the Americas

This is my take on the fifth challenge of ITAC-17.

If you want to know more about the challenge you can find information here.

This time I decided to may a layout with pictures from the Niagara Falls.



To make the map of north America, I started to blend Pan pastels and cover with gesso. Then I used a cork map to trace the north America. After that I sprayed with a lime-coloured spray and ended up with green acrylic paint shading away from the map. When it was dry I teared out the map and attached it to my cardstock. The cardstock itself has been smudge with library green Archival ink on the edges. In the end I traced the map with a green gel pen.

I also used my background to die-cut the title for my layout using large alphabet-dies.



I have made som embellishments with pearl makers in light blue (water drops) and two different shades of green (arrows, star and notes).



I die-cut an arrow from OH paper and accentuated the edges with a green shade.



There are also some green feathers and real money as well as transparent half-pearls on the layout.

Inga kommentarer: