torsdag 21 mars 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

Here are 6 projects that I have created for the Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition. It consists of two mini albums, two cards and two layouts showing my scrapbooking style.



The first mini album is made out of toilet paper rolls. I have made this one for my oldest grand daughter and it will show her first five years. The tp rolls has a tag inside so I can include more pictures. The design papers come from the Once upon a Springtime collection and Curtain Call collection.



The second mini album I have made with leftovers from the Place In Time collection - both the 12x12" and the 8x8". So far January and February are done. By the end of this year I hope I have all the months.



The first card is a tri shutter folded birthday card, with design paper from the Bird song collection. The template I have used is one of the many templates you can find on the Internet.



The second card is a pyramid birthday card, with design paper from the Bird song collection. You can include money or a small gift inside it. The template I have used I found here.



The first layout shows that I am quite basic in my scrapbooking. This is the second time I have used this photo as it is a favourite of mine. The flower groups are white flowers and leafs that I have left in tea. The upper right ones are coloured by black tea, the lower right by green tea and the upper left by rooibus tea.



For the second layout I have used the ABC Primer collection and it is almost like a mini album as the photos are hidden under the ABC Primer cards in the middle. When opening them there are two accordion folded minis with pictures from a Six Sigma Black Belt programme I just have passed. Behind the mini there is a Good luck ATC that I made to my friends.


1 kommentar:

ScrapFia sa...

Vilka fina saker du gjort!! Tror du har en god chans med alstren. Jag gillade verkligen Black Belt;), ja allting igentligen!!!
Ha en härlig Påsk vännen!
Kram Eva/ScrapFia